Wedding occupies an important yet emotional position in the lives of every woman. And when it comes to the great marriage event, one is really choosy about the wedding silk sarees. The growing trend of window shopping has caught up fast with bridal sarees, and there are a lot of choices open to you when you pick the sarees.
These days, one can definitely pick wedding silk sarees online from the e-commerce websites and there is a lot of scope of personalization here. However, the pick of sarees does not depend only on the personal fascination towards a particular brand, but the body structure also determines the designs and print of the sarees.
Now when you buy wedding silk sarees online, you will find as the variety of silk sarees. Here are the different types of Indian wedding silk sarees online
that you will find when you go for shopping.
Banarasi Indian Wedding sarees: These are some of the most fascinating sarees in India, and have long been used in the bridal attire.
- There are a lot of innovative designs that one finds in the sarees, these sarees have their origin in Varanasi in India.
- This saree is famous or the elegant look, which comes from the high quality fabric used in it. Most of the sarees have floral designs, which are inspired by the Mughal styles.
- The embroidery work is rich and makes the sarees a blissful possession of the brides.
- There are several designs on this
silk sarees wedding collection, and can cost up to rupees one lakh. After all, the best look is achieved if it is worn with a pallu.
Kanjeevaram Indian Wedding sarees: These sarees are naturally woven sarees made in Tamil Nadu in India.
- These are high quality south Indian silk sarees and re featured by classy borders.
- One needs to look out for the highly contrasting borders which come across various colours.
- Apart from this, the cost of the sarees ranges between rupees two thousand and two lakhs.
- The best feature of this saree is the intricate pattern that makes it attractive. If one has a taste of good choice, there will be a lot of scope for personalizing the saree.
Tussar silk Indian wedding sarees: When you look out for wedding collection, do not miss out this one.
- These sarees are available in different colours and are beautiful for wedding purposes.
- However, the gloss comes mainly due to the shorter fibers used n the saree and this makes the lifespan of these sarees comparatively short.
So, having known the different varieties of silk sarees, and
silk wedding sarees south Indian the next time you go for shopping, you will not face a dilemma, and have a good concept about all the varieties. Being the main lady of the ceremony you need to make the selection of saree very carefully so that you feel comfortable as well as beautiful on that special day of your life.