kanchipuram sarees : Check these elements before buy them
Wedding is a grand occasion and people brace up for this grand day with a lot of expectation. The bridal attire plays a major role here, and a lot of attention is given to the Kanchipuram silk sarees, their choices and how they are worn. In this context, draping is a factor which counts a lot.
kanchipuram sarees shop in chennai. checkus at
Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Sarees (Makers),
53a, North Usman Road, (Near New GRT Gold house),
T.Nagar, chennai, Tamil Nadu,
It refers to the process of how the saree is wrapped around the body. A perfectly draped kanchipuram south Indian wedding sarees can make a person look slimmer, plumper, or skinny. During marriage or reception, the way you wear the saree determines your outlook. The pleats must be perfectly tucked, and this will make the look perfect. info: https://kanjivaramsilks.com/kanchipuram-silk-sarees
- Now, the colour of the silk saree has to be in lines with the complexion of the bride. When the purchase is made, you will find yourself extremely choosy to opt for a particular variety of silk saree. However, you must pay attention to the colour of the silk saree.
- If the bride is skinny and fair in complexion, the best option is to go for the lighter shades of green. The shades should not be those of crimson, but of the brighter variety of pink. So, the colour of the skin and the gloss will be prominently exposed. Avoid wearing shades of very deep red or brown.
- Black, brown and deeper shades of blue are the ideal options of women who have plump figures. They are generally short, and these colours match the complexion of the body. Apart from the silk saree, one also needs to pay attention to the blouse, so you need to make sure whether you are going to wear bare-back blouses, semi-exposed blouses or the normal ones. During the reception ceremony, a trendy look is desired by all. So, you will to choose the shades of the sarees properly.
- There are people who like wearing shades of red, deep in colour. If the bride is tall and healthy, with a fair complexion, the best option is to purchase the red sarees with large prints. These not only match the figure of the bride, but also make her look elegant. However, one can choose black sarees with golden borders in case she is short in height with a fair complexion.
- The borders of the sarees also make a difference in the look of the brides. When you choose the kanchipuram sarees online, the thick borders can add a lot of grace to your look. There are a lot of embroidery work as well as zari that makes the sarees beautiful. The intricate decorations of the silk sarees also make a lot of difference.
When you choose from the kanchipuram sarees wedding collection, make sure that they are customized according to your complexion. In general dark colored sarees in silk material always look gorgeous on the bride of any religion and state of India. Demand of silk sarees is now pretty high among overseas countries too and so online stores do have the facility of shipping sarees to foreign countries.